I teach a health class and one of the lessons that my participants remembered most is the sodium lesson.
I don’t think they remember the class because I showed them the amount of sodium they probably consume daily or;
because they learned how much sodium they should have in one day. NO…..
I think they remembered it because they tried a salt-free seasoning I made for them!
- 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano, ground
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/2 a tablespoon of dry rosemary, ground
- 1/2 tablespoon of dry sage, ground
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Salt (optional)
Mix all the ingredients and place in a container with a close lid. Store a room temperature.
Use it every time you cook poultry or your favorite protein.