When it comes to fruit salad, I don’t have a recipe.
I add my favorite fruits , maybe some lemon or orange juice and voila!
For this salad I used…
- 1 Cup of fresh papaya, diced
- 1 Cup of fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 a Cup of mangoes, diced
- 1/4 Cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 Cup fresh blueberries
Mix everything together in a bowl, add fresh lime or orange juice(optional) and mint leaves.
Another idea…add shredded coconut, honey or granola for extra nutrients.
Perfect for Spring and Summer…
Perfect any time…
Easy to make but very healthy and delicious.
It may be a great snack we can bring to work 🙂