Disclosure: I received free samples courtesy of JAMBERRY NAILS to write this post. All opinions are my own.
When I attended the Latinas Expo two weeks ago, I connected with many people and got to try different beauty products. One of those products was the Jamberry Nails Wraps. Halley Martinez which is the Senior Executive and consultant for the company, showed me how to apply the wraps and showed me the process step by step.
So, I decided to give it try and do it by myself at home…
- Get your Jamberry Nail Wraps.
- Clean unpolished nails with alcohol or acetone and push back the cuticles.
- Match nail to the nail wrap that best fits.
- Cut the wrap in half if too long, like I did.
- Peel off nail wrap.
- Warn the adhesive side with a blow-dryer from 3-5 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the wrap onto nail. Apply firm pressure around edges to adhere the wrap to the nail. Use a rubber cuticle pusher to seal the wrap around the base of the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until is bonded to the nail. Done!
Cons: If you are applying it to your own nails takes more time. Apply as soon as you can after heating the wrap, if not, it will get hard and difficult for you to apply.
Pro: No harsh chemicals, quick and no drying required. Safe for young girls. Beautiful designs!
Hailey loved it!
With one set I did her nails and mine. I also like that you can host parties and earn free products.
If you want to learn more about Jamberry Nails Wraps or get a FREE sample visit www.HalleyMartinez.jamberrynails.net
Elba Valverde says
Que bellas! I need to try those cute nail wraps one of these days, they look really cute