This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShopRiteFamilyMeals #WholesomePantry #RootedInFrontera #CollectiveBias
This chicken nachos recipe takes its name after using Frontera Jalapeño cilantro salsa. It’s my shortcut to create a tasty and healthier recipe for nachos that the whole family can enjoy!
This week has been a little hectic, between my daughter after school activities, work and the fact that my hubby is away for work… I’m surprised that I still have energy! Anyways, since my work week has been a little out control I’ve been cooking simple meals such as sandwiches, salads and a couple of sautéed dishes here and there–nothing crazy– and over the weekend I made jalapeño cilantro chicken nachos! These nachos are so easy to make that even my daughter took part in the meal preparation
As I said before, this recipe takes its name after finding this delicious Frontera Jalapeño+Cilantro salsa at my local ShopRite; I also bought Wholesome Pantry White Corn Chips, Mexican shredded cheese, and of course, Wholesome Pantry chicken breast.
I love ShopRite’s line of Wholesome Pantry products. They are free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives we can’t pronounce. Basically, the food you can feel good about feeding your family, which is important!
These nachos are deliciosos y tán simples! and adding Frontera Cilantro Salsa gives them an authentic taste like no other. Love that Frontera doesn’t take shortcuts and the sauces can be easily paired with a protein for a quick flavorful meal . 🙂
Here is the recipe for my jalapeño cilantro chicken nachos
- 2 pounds skinless Wholesome Pantry chicken breast, boiled and shredded.
- 1 Bag Wholesome Pantry white corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup of Frontera Jalapeno+Cilantro salsa
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 small onion diced
- salt and black pepper
- 2 cups Wholesome Pantry Mexican Shredded cheese
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 1 cup Frontera guacamole mix
- sour cream (optional)
- pico de gallo salsa (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix the diced avocados with a cup of Frontera guacamole mix. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Shredded chicken and toss with the oil until well coated and a bit brown.
- Add Frontera jalapeno+cilantro salsa to the chicken and stir until well coated.
- In a large plate, arrange the tortilla chips. Top with the warm chicken, Wholesome Pantry shredded cheese, guacamole mix, pico de gallo salsa and sour cream.
So what are you waiting to prep this fabulous meal? Head to ShopRite and stock up on your favorite Wholesome Pantry and Frontera products and make a simple yet delicious meal that the whole familia can enjoy! And see here for more Frontera & Wholesome Pantry from ShopRite inspiration! On that note… What would you prepare using Frontera sauces and Wholesome Pantry products?