Nothing beats the heat like this refreshing summer peach sangria!
This Summer has been very hot and humid. The weather definitely calls for refreshing and easy-to-make drinks… like this peach sangria! This sangria has the perfect combination of White Zinfandel wine, Peach Schnapps, Lemon-Lime soda and fresh juicy peaches.
This sangria is one of my favorites Summer drinks cause it has one of my favorite fruits… peaches! By the way, my family and I visited a local farm this weekend to pick some tasty peaches and we had a great time. Peaches this year are very sweet and juicy– They are perfect to make drinks, pies, and many other recipes.
Here is the recipe for a delicious Summer Peach Sangria!
- 1 Bottle of White Zinfandel Wine.
- 1/2 cup peach Schnapps liquor
- 1/2 liter lemon-lime soda
- About 3 to 4 Peaches, Sliced
- Combined the wine, peach schnapps and fresh peaches a in a large pitcher. Cover and chill for a least 3 hours.
- Before serving stir in chilled lemon-lime soda and ice.
- Enjoy with tapas and even desert!
The peach Schnapps and the soda, gives this recipe the perfect balance of sweetness!
Are your ready to make some Summer peach sangria? As always, share your thoughts with us!