Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this easy double chocolate bark, made with chocolate milk and white chocolate, and topped with freeze-dried fruits.
Looking for an easy treat this Valentine’s day? look no further. I made this candy bark to share with friends and family, and it only requires a few ingredients.
One way to show my love to friends and family is through food, and for this special day, I enjoy creating dessert recipes.
And talking about desserts…
Chocolate barks are quite simple to make, and they are the perfect treat this Valentine’s day. I’m sure everyone will enjoy it, I mean, who doesn’t like chocolate!?
I made this bark with white chocolate (which technically is not chocolate) and milk chocolate. First, I created a layer with the milk chocolate, let it set in the fridge for a few minutes and then added the white chocolate, sprinkle with freeze-dried strawberries and bananas.
See the recipe.
Double Chocolate Bark
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Freeze-dried Strawberries
- Freez-dried bananas
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the milk chocolate chips in 30 second intervals. Mixing until smooth and glossy.
- Spread melted chocolate with a rubber spatula over baking sheet and place in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Do the same melting process with the white chocolate and spread over milk chocolate.
- Top with the freeze-dried strawberries and bananas.
- Place in the fridge and let it set for at least 30 minutes
- Break in pieces.
Note: You can any dry fruit or even nuts, but I think the strawberries complement the sweetness of the chocolate really well.
Are you ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day with this easy treat? Let us know your thoughts.